Sintra Naturals Vegan Deodorant
Refresh yourself and keep away sweat and unpleased odour with this vegan deodorant from Sintra Naturals; a holy grail which is sure to give you fresh feeling throughout the day even in humid and hot weather.
Made with zinc ricinoleate derived from castor seed, this amazing ingredient traps and absorbs the odour molecules which in turn deodorise and neutralise. It does not block pores or inhibit normal perspiration, it just simply deodorizes at the molecular level and mixes perfectly well with aromatherapy oils without hindering their natural therapeutic properties.
If you are a cyclist, work out or sweat a lot, this is the deodorant to go. It is vegan, natural so make the most of it.
How to use it
- Push the cardboard tube up with gentle force in the upward direction.
- Let a little of the deo out and use it.
- Don't push the deo back into the tube leave it and close the cap and once the pushed deo is used up push a little more and so on.
- Please apply a thin layer to clean underarms and just let the magic happen...
- Avoid using if you have any cracks or any infections under arms
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Vitis Vinifera Grape seed oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Candelilla wax, Maranta Arundinacea arrow root powder, Zinc Ricinoleate, non-nano zinc oxide.
BAKING SODA FREE DEODORANT