Modern life can be exhausting, and you can very quickly be absorbed by your routine. However, it is essential for your mental health and general wellbeing to slow down and take time for yourself to rest and reset. The Me Time exists to help you to get into a healthy routine and make self-care a restorative habit and an everyday practice even if you are short in time. Follow the simple steps to transform yourself from surviving to thriving.
The fantastic guide includes:
- self-care as a holistic practice for mind, body and soul;
- reflecting on self-beliefs and maintaining a nurturing routine;
- one-minute rituals through to day-long adventures;
- resources, checklists and recommendations to help you every day and make the moments count.
- Author: Sanders, Jessica
- Publisher: Aurum Press Quarto
- Format: Hardback
- Publication Date: 05/01/2021
- ISBN: 9780711259164
- B-Code: B055571
- Illustrated: Colour illustrations
- Pages: 128
- Dimensions: 210x148mm